- About Us
- Technology Partner
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com
To take overall profit center responsibility of the respective center locations within a particular area or zone with specific KRA’s in ensuring profitability of the center for ICSE
Specifically, the position is responsible for:
(1) Plan, Implement, Monitor & Achieve Business objectives of Sales, Profitability & Operational Excellence at the area level, regional level;
(2) Strategize to ensure area-wise, cluster-wise break even targets & plans as per the ABP;
(3) Implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel, designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization at the regional level
(4) Developing budgets & use cost control techniques;
(5) Development of high quality, service delivery organization with strong focus on customer satisfaction, customer retention;
(6) Relationship development with various schools, local community & other area specific community bodies to promote & collect data-base for new admissions;
- Must have the knowledge of Edumate or any other enterprise based center management software
- Team Management skills
- Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of Selling skills techniques
- Articulate and polished communicator, able to make presentations at every level both internally and externally
- Strongly logical and results focused, able to develop and use metrics for business success
- High level of personal integrity and a leadership style that supports attainment of respect and credibility by others.
- A strong background in managing customer-facing services engagements is essential.
- Excellent Communication skills (Spoken as Well as Written in English language)
- Supervisory and Team Management Skills.
- Presentable and excellent convincing ability.
- Knowledge of MS office
· Graduate (Arts, Commerce, or science or MBA in HR/Marketing management from premier institutes or Any Post graduate
3 - 6 years of work experience
11 am to 8 pm & 12 noon – 9pm (Any 1 weekly off between Monday to Friday)