* There have been 201 Job applications
* This job opening has been viewed 3363 times
« Browse job list
About this job
To take responsibility of the center administration, student – teacher relations and admission targets for a particular center location for various tutoring business of MT Educare Ltd.
Specifically, the position is responsible for:
- Responsible for Admission target for the center.
- Ensure smooth management of direct parent enquiry handling and also manage telephonic enquiry handling.
- Center Operations MIS and data management as per the process defined (SOPs) for various line of business;
- Ensuring a smooth and harmonious working relationship between teachers, Students, Parents with a view of improving the overall image and brand equity of the organization;
- Support and plan for improvement in admission rates for the center, by supporting and helping in BTL marketing activities like kiosks, leafleting, tele-calling etc;
- Ensure the Office Administration viz Time Office, House Keeping, Maintenance, Bills Payment, Petty Cash, Record keeping, etc properly maintained.
Key Skills Required:
- Good Communication skills (Spoken as Well as Written in English language)
- Supervisory and Team Management Skills.
- Presentable and excellent convincing ability.
- Knowledge of MS office
- 3 to 5 years experience in Sales, BPO, Front-office, Education related Academic counseling for student enrollment or any customer facing role.
- Experience in IIT Field and managing a team is preferred.
, coral draw
- BSc Graduate
- Candidates pursuing or planning for their further studies/courses either through regular or part time will not be considered
- Candidates should be flexible working in two shifts i.e.; 7 am - 4 pm and 12 noon – 9 pm and should be comfortable working on weekends with any one weekly off during weekdays
- Age criteria – 21 to 26 years